Found on This Page
Contacts - Participant Profile - Overview
- Contact List
- Participant Profile Page
- Select Outbound Phone
1. Contact List
The numbered items in Image 1 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- Contacts: Selecting "Contact List" from the Contacts menu will send you to the page seen above, this is the first step in finding the Participant Profile. Next you can either do step 2 or 3.
- Actions: Clicking on the Action button will open this dropdown menu, here you will find the "Participant Profile" link.
- Participant Icon: A secondary way to access the Participant Profile is by selecting the participant icon ().
2. Participant Profile Page
The numbered items in Image 2 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- PPT ID: The participant ID in the system for the participant.
- Phone: The phone number in the system for the participant.
- Role: The role that has been assigned to the participant. = This button bans participant from the Microboard.
- Tags: Tags in the system for the participant.
- User ID: The user ID in the system for the participant.
- Silo: Displays an active Silo in the system.= This button appears when a Silo is present, it removes the Silo. A silo is a mechanism to control the flow of the SMS replies from a participant mapped to the specific module that sends the outgoing SMS message.
- Status: Participant's status within the system to receive SMS messages: Valid, Stop, Banned.
- Save Participant Data: This saves the changes made to the participant as listed above.
- Notes: Note controls for the participant.
- Text History: Incoming and outgoing text message history for the participant.
- Personal Storylines: Personal Storyline controls for the participant.
- Group Storylines: Group Storyline controls for the participant.
- Appointments: Appointment controls for the participant.
- Survey Responses: Survey Response controls for the participant.
- Change Log: Change Log history for the participant.
3. Select Outbound Phone
If a participant has more than one Virtual Number assigned by Mosio, you will see "Outbound Phone" with a dropdown. There you can select a Virtual Number from the list. Once you select a number, click the "Save Participant Data" button. Then all outgoing messages will be sent by this Outbound Phone for the participant.