Found on This Page
TextChat - How to Send and Answer Messages
- Quicksend - Add New Contact / Answer Templates
1. Quicksend - Add New Contact / Answer Templates
The numbered items in Image 1 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
Image 1: Quicksend - Contact New Contact / Answer Templates
- Phone: Enter Participant's phone number, this is required.
- PPT ID:: Enter Participant's PPT ID, this is optional.
- Quicksend Elements to Send a Message:
* Your Message: Type in this box to formulate your message.
* What Your Message Will Look Like: This shows what your message will look like when sent to the Participant.
* ## / 320 Characters: Character counter for message text box
* Send: Send message
- Answer Templates: A prearranged set of messages ready to be sent out to a participant. Simply tap on the Answer Template message you want to use and it will appear in the "Your Message" text box. To learn how to set up and manage Answer Templates, please visit the Answer Template help page: "Tools - Answer Templates - How to create and Manage Pre-Formatted Responses to Questions".