Found on This Page
Appointment Reminders - How to Import / Batch Schedule Appointment Reminders
- Import Appointments
- Import and Set Appointments
1. Import Appointments
The numbered items in Image 1 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
The button to access "Import Appointments" page.
2. Import and Set Appointments
The numbered items in Image 2 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- Set When to Send: Send each reminder at a specific time relative to the appointment date, or send all the reminders at the same time.
- Set Reminder Message: The appointment reminder message; editable.
- Set Confirmation Message: The message the participant will receive when they reply "yes."
- Select the File: The button "Choose File" opens your file explorer window to select a CSV file.
- Upload and Create Appointments: This button schedules appointments in the system by taking information from the CSV file.