Appointment Reminders - Schedule and Monitor Page - How to Schedule and View Appointment RemindersFollow
Found on This Page
Appointment Reminders - Schedule and Monitor Page to View and Manage Scheduled Reminders
- Schedule and Monitor
- Create New Appointment Reminder
1. Schedule and Monitor
The numbered items in Image 1 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
Image 1: Schedule and Monitor
The button to access "Schedule and Monitor" page. NOTE: When selecting "Appointments," this is the default page.
2. Create New Appointment Reminder
The numbered items in Image 2 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
Image 2: Create New Appointment Reminder
- Create New Appointment Reminder: Clicking this button expands the page, showing this table.
- Appointment Date/Time: Clicking in this text field will open a calendar popup box, this is where you can select your appointment day and time. You can either click in the text field or on the little calendar icon ( ).
- Participant ID: Click in this text field to input the Participant ID number. Any preexisting Participant ID's will show in a dropdown; you can also type one in and hit the search icon () to find a Participant ID. If you search for one that is not in the system, and alert message will drop down from the top of your screen saying: "Could not search for ppt_id, ppt id contains invalid characters."
- First Name: Click in this text field to input the Participant's first name. Once you click inside the text field, any names already in the system will appear in a dropdown.
- Phone: Click in this field to input the Participant's phone number. Once you click inside the text field, any phone numbers already in the system will appear in a dropdown.
- Reminder Message: This is the message that participants will see as a reminder for their upcoming appointment. This message is editable.
- Schedule: Click this button to schedule your appointment.
The numbered items in Image 3 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
Image 3: Monitor
- Warning Message: This message explains that you need participant permission to send appointment reminders; do not send messages to participants who have not given their permission.
* "All Future Appointments" Dropdown: Select which batch of appointments you want to see; categorized by dates.
* Today's Appointments: The overview table will display appointments scheduled on the current day.
* Upcoming: The overview table will display upcoming appointments.
- "Show # Entries" Dropdown: Select from the dropdown: 10, 25, 50, 100. This will show the specified number for each page. The default number is 100.
- Copy / CSV / Excel:
* Copy: Copy table to clipboard.
* CSV: Download a CSV file.
* Excel: Download an Excel file.
- Search Bar: Search to find a specific appointment.
- Filter: Type single characters or phrases to narrow the results, (found above each column).
- Column Headers:
* Send Time: Shows the send time for an appointment reminder. If the reminder has not yet been sent out, then the send time can be edited.
* Batch Id: Shows ID number associated with a CSV batch upload.
* Phone: Phone number for the participant.
* Participant Id: Participant Id for the participant, (optional).
* Study: Study ID entered with CSV batch upload, (optional).
* Message: Message sent as an appointment reminder to the participant. If the message has not been sent, the cell is editable to change message content.
* Yes Response: Yes response to an appointment reminder. If a message has not been sent, the cell is editable to change the content.
* Status: The status of the participant response.
* Status Date: Shows date of last activity for the appointment reminder, participant response, or follow up.
- Row Check Box: Selectable: select an individual record to include in a group message.
- Select / Deselect / Delete:
* Select/Deselect All: Select or deselect all rows in the table.
* Delete Selected Entries: Delete any row selected via Row Check Box.
- Showing # to # of # entries: An overview of results shown on the page.
- Previous/1/Next: Buttons for navigating each page.