Please see the available reports below and how to export the data:
Every piece of data captured (complete and incomplete surveys) associated with the mobile numbers, participant IDs
1. Survey Completion Report: Select Storyline, from the overview page select Reports, then Survey Completion from the menu options.
2. User Overview: provides a table of all ppts that started the survey. Select Surveys, select a survey, then user overview.
3. User Responses: provides an overview of all participant responses to the selected survey. Select Surveys, select a survey, then user responses.
4. Survey Reporting Per Participant: Within Storylines, if you filter on a participant’s ID, under the links column and select survey results, you can see all survey data collected related to that Storyline.
5. All Survey Responses: On storyline overview, under Reports, select export all survey responses. This shows the survey responses of all participants in the selected storyline.
CSV Export of every participant’s current status within the system.
On the top of the storyline overview table, you have the option to export the data to csv, excel or PDF.
Text History for a participant provides a report of all incoming and outgoing texts.
Under the links column on the storyline overview table, click on Text history and export the ppt data to CSV, Excel or PDF.
Opt Out Report
A report of all participants who opted out of the system.
Under Reports on storyline overview, select opt out report from the menu options.
On the top of the contact manager overview table, you have the option to export the data to csv, excel or PDF.
If you need a report outside of the reports listed above we can create a Custom Report for you, please contact your Mosio representative for details.