Found on This Page
Tools - Image Manager - How to Add and Manage Images for Use in Messaging and Surveys
1. Finding Image Manager
The numbered items in Image 1 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- Tools: You can find "Image Manager" on the Tools dropdown menu.
2. Image List
The numbered items in Image 2 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- Image: Clicking on the image opens new page displaying the image.
- ID: The unique ID number assigned to each image.
- Friendly Name: The file name of the uploaded image.
- Tag Used in Message: When you upload an image to the Image List, there will be a Tag for each image. NOTE: Tags are applied like mail merge in a document. You can copy the tag by clicking the tag next to the image. Add the tag to you message in the format shown %IMG_ID% (replace IMG_ID with the image ID number. The message will replace the %TAG% with the image you have selected. Example message: You made your move goal today %img:123%, keep up the good work! In this example the image of a trophy would be shown to the recipient in the place of %img:123%.
- Replace / Remove: The "Replace" button allows you to replace the current image in the Image List. The "Remove" button allows you to remove the current image from the Image List.
- Choose Files: You have 2 options to upload an image to the Image List. Option 1: You can drag the image from your computer to the window. Option 2: You can select an image from your device or select the choose file button to find a file from your computer to add to the list.