Found on This Page
Tools - Project Settings - How to Manage Your Mosio Project Settings
Note: Project Settings is only available to you if you have Account Admin permission.
- Finding Project Settings
- Settings for Your Project
- SMS Footer
1. Finding Project Settings
The numbered items in Image 1 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- Tools: You can find "Project Settings" on the Tools dropdown menu.
2. Settings for Your Project
The numbered items in Image 2 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- Show Phone Numbers: Choose "Yes" or "No" from the dropdown to set phone numbers to be shown or hidden from all pages in the application.
- Show Phone in Notification Emails: Choose "Yes" or "No" from the dropdown to choose if you want phone numbers shown in notification emails.
- Expire Passwords: Set password expiration for all users on the Project.
- Session Inactivity Length: Set the Session Inactivity Length for all users on the Project. This setting will log a user out of the application when their session is not active for the amount of time you select from this dropdown.
- Question Order: Select the default display for TextChat conversations. There are 2 options: View Chronologically and View Unanswered First.
- Time Zone: Select the time zone for the Project.
- Call Forwarding: Pick which project phone virtual number you want to update for call forwarding (if a participant calls the virtual number they received an SMS from, this is where it will ring to). Then enter a phone number in the text field that you want calls to forward to.
- Text for Instructions: When a participant texts your keyword or START to your virtual number, they will get the response that you typed in the textbox.
Note: you must select "save" for any changes to be applied.
3. SMS Footer
The numbered items in Image 3 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- SMS Footer: A message that is added to the end of each TextChat response.
- Save / Cancel Buttons:* Save: This button saves the any changes made to the Project Settings page.
* Cancel: If you do not want to save the most recent updates that you made to the page, click the Cancel button.