Found on This Page
My Profile - How to Update My Username
The numbered items in Image 1 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- Profile Dropdown: Clicking this will access the dropdown menu.
- Settings: Selecting the "Settings" option brings you to your profile settings.
The numbered items in Image 2 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- Name: Enter your name.
- Location: Enter your current password.
- Web: Enter your new password.
- Biography: Reenter your new password; if the new password is not entered the same in both text fields, you will get this message in red: "Your new password was entered differently, please try again."
- Change Icon: You can change your profile icon, but only in the following formats: JPG, PNG, or GIF.
- Make Profile Public: This box will be unchecked, but you have the option to check this box, making you profile public to others when chatting.
- Update: After making any changes, click the "update" button to save changes.