Found on This Page
Reports - Recent Texts
- Reports - Recent Texts
- "Recent Messages" Table
1. Reports - Recent Texts
The numbered items in Image 1 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- Reports - Recent Texts: Select "Recent Texts" from the Reports dropdown.
2. "Recent Messages" Table
The numbered items in Image 2 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- Show # of entries: This contains a dropdown of either 10, 25, 50, and 100. Here you can choose what number of entries to see on the table.
- Search: You can enter information into the search bar to easily find a specific entry.
2. Column Headers:
- DateTime: This is the date/time the message was sent/received.
- Date: This is the date the message was sent/recieved.
- Time: This is the time the message was sent/recieved.
- Direction: The direction the SMS message was being sent. "Out" means that your Mosio Project sent the message out to the participant. "In" means that the participant has sent the message to your Mosio Project.
- User Id: The ID assigned by Mosio platform.
- Ppt Id: The ID number of the participant that is assigned by your staff.
- Body: The content of the SMS message entry.
- Processed As: The keyword or silo associated with the message i.e. a survey or storyline that the message was sent from.
- Status: The delivery status of the SMS message.
- Mosio Number: The virtual number assigned to the project that sent the SMS message.