Found on This Page
Storylines - Enroll and Monitor Page
- Storylines Tab
- Enroll and Monitor Page
- How to Enroll Participant
1. Storylines Tab
The numbered items in Image 1 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- Storylines Tab: Choose which Storyline you would like to add content to.
2. Enroll and Monitor Page
The numbered items in Image 2 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
1. How to Enroll a Participant
Enroll table shows basic information needed to enroll a participant in your Storyline.
- Phone: Enter 10 digit phone number.
- Ppt Id: Enter ppt id (optional).
- Start Date: Set the participant's start date for the storyline.
- Add User: Add participant to the storyline.
The monitor table shows your enrolled participant and other information and actions available. Please see list below.
- Show # entries: Choose between 10, 25, 50, and 100, 100 being the default. This will show a specified number or entries per page.
* Copy: Copy table to clipboard.
* CSV: Download a CSV file.
* Excel: Download an Excel file.
- Search: Type in single characters or phrases to narrow down results of the entries.
- Filter: Type single characters or phrases to in text field to narrow down results. These text fields are found above each column.
- Table Headers:
* Links: Column with actions. (see: 7. Actions)
* Participant Id: This cell shows the Participant Id, which is editable.
* Current State: This cell shows the current state of the participant in the Storyline.
* Phone: Phone number for the participant.
* Start Date: The storyline start date, which is editable.
* Day in Storyline: Participants current day in the Storyline, which is calculated from the start date.
* Last Activity Date: The date and time of the last activity in the Storyline.
* Last Activity: This cell shows the type of activity that was last done in the Storyline.
* Tags: This cell shows participant tags, which are editable.
* Notes: Notes for the participant, which are editable.
* Date Created: The date and time that the participant was added to the Storyline.
- Row Check Box: Select an individual record for possible deletion.
- Actions: Dropdown actions for the participant. See article: Storylines - Enroll and Monitor Page - Actions.
- Select/Deselect All: Select or deselect all rows in the table. Delete Selected Entries: Delete any row selected via row check box.
- Entry Count: Total number of entries on the page.
- Previous/1/Next: Buttons for navigating each page.