Mosio modules increase the usefulness of REDCap by triggering two-way text messaging functions to help improve engagement, adherence, and data collection efforts in your studies.
To connect to REDCap, Mosio needs your:
- REDCap API Key
- REDCap URL
To pull data, Mosio needs to know:
- What is the Event Name / Arm the data is in.
- What fields contain data you want to import? Specifically:
- Subject ID (sometimes called studyid)
- Mobile Phone Number
- Any other fields you'd like to import into Mosio
To map REDCap data to Mosio functionality:
- Please specify what should happen when the data fields above are populated or unpopulated. Ex:
- Mobile phone number: populated: add to storyline1. Unpopulated: remove from all storylines
- appt_date1: populated: schedule appt reminder, unpopulated: remove upcoming appt reminders
Basically, we need to know the REDCap field names, and how to associate those fields with Mosio Storylines, Surveys, and Reminders (appointment, dosing, general, etc).
Mosio Module Mapping ⤵️
Contact us for a full REDCap Integration Document or submit a ticket to get in touch with our Development team.