Our Procurement Process
Our procurement process begins with getting a Master Service Agreement (MSA) in place with your organization. Once we have an agreed upon MSA, we will route the SOW for signature that will be pursuant to the MSA. Our Procurement team will work with your organization to ensure all procurement requirements are met. Once all documents are fully executed, your project will be ready for onboarding.
- Request a quote/SOW.
- Statement of Work (SOW) review.
- Establish a fully executed Master Service Agreement (MSA) with your organization.
- Approve and sign off SOW and complete billing details.
- Invoice and get your project into the Development queue.
- Upon payment, the Dev team will reach out to you directly with an onboarding document for you to complete.
- Configure, test, and go live.
Administrative (Vendor Forms, MSA, BAA, etc)
Please email email@example.com.
IT/Security (Questions, Docs)
If your organization requires a security review, please complete the form at https://www.mosio.com/infosec.