Found on This Page
Alerts - How to Schedule Alerts
- Schedule Alerts
Note: A participant must text ALERT to your Project's assigned Virtual Number to receive alerts from this dashboard. If you would like to send a one time alert to a participant or a group message to several participants in your contact list, please see the article: Contacts - Contact List - Send Group Message
The numbered items in Image 1 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- Alerts: Once you click the "Alerts" dropdown, select "Overview" to access the page seen above.
2. Schedule Alerts
The numbered items in Image 2 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- Message Text Box: Edit and view what a new Alert message will look like.
- Schedule Single Post: Select "Now" or "Later." If you select "Later" then you input the date, hour, and minute for the post.
- Edit Time Zone: This links to the Project Settings Page.
- Add Alert: This button saves selection for the scheduled send time.
- Upcoming Posts: View queue of Alerts that have not yet sent, and you have the option to delete.
- Post History: Expand the list of sent Alerts, view date and time, and link to subscribers of the Alert.
Note: To schedule a one time group alert, please see article: Contacts - Contact List - Send Group Message