Tools - Carrier Lookup Batches - How to Verify Participants Have a Valid Mobile Number to Receive MessagesFollow
Found on This Page
Tools - Carrier Lookup Batches- How to Verify Participants Have a Valid Mobile Number to Receive Messages
- Finding Carrier Lookup Batches
- Carrier Lookup Batches
NOTE: The carrier look up is an option when you do a CSV upload from the contacts page (you can access the contacts uploader by clicking the link "uploading a CSV of contacts" from the Carrier Lookup Batches page)
For more information about uploading contacts with the carrier lookup option, please see article Contacts - Add New Contacts
This page shows the results of your carrier lookup, the purpose is to find out if the contacts you are uploading may not have mobile phones. If a contact uses a landline, they cannot receive a text message and would require your staff to physically call them on the phone.
When you download a file from this page, the CSV will have a column added to the left side "IsMobile" this will say YES or NO to show the user which phones are mobile or non-mobile numbers.
1. Finding Carrier Lookup Batches
The numbered items in Image 1 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- Tools: You can find "Carrier Lookup Batches" on the Tools dropdown menu.
2. Carrier Lookup Batches
The numbered items in Image 2 correspond with the numbered list that follows the image. Refer back to this image if needed as you review the steps.
- Carrier Lookup Batches Table:
* Download: Download CSV file.
* Filename: Filename of CSV file.
* Mobile Count: The number of mobile phone numbers.
* Total Count: The total number of phone numbers that the carrier lookup checked. For example: If you have 6 total and 1 mobile, that means you have 5 landlines in that batch.
* Date: Date the carrier lookup was performed.
* Delete: Delete the carrier lookup.